Monday, August 15, 2016

Adjusting the September


 After having the September position on for a few weeks, I have had to make a few adjustments:

August 5th: I had to add two of the 1200/1220 verticals in order to reduce the negative Delta of the position. The market was sitting outside of the tent so I had to adjust the position to have less than -50 Delta.



August 8th: The position had too much negative Delta again so I had to add the 1200/1210 vertical in order to correct it. With the addition of this vertical, the positive Theta and the negative Vega both increased. On this date, the position was up $545.

August 12th: With the negative Delta reaching -55, I had to add the 1200/1220 vertical to the position. Adding this vertical reduced the negative Delta of the position from -54 to -40. The position is currently up $441.

The current risk profile graph looks like this:


Stay tuned over the next few weeks as a keep adjusting my September position!


No comments:

Post a Comment